Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My First Blog post....

At last, I am starting by blog. Though I am a old net user, I never think to be a blogger myself. After going through some blog site, I found it interesting. Here is the media, I can express myself in my way. No bindings, no Jurisdiction, no threat at all. Here me and myself. Wow.. what a feelings. It is cool. I think anybody can spend his lazy time or even active time writing blogs. I heard some philosopher said " Man sometimes do somethings, he never think to do" Now I realize, he told a true.

To day is the 13th day of Ramadan. All muslim believers, mostly practitioner spend the Arabic Holly month by fasting  in days and other religious activity at night. In this month, muslim believers try to control themselves. For that, country like Bangladesh (where muslim is the highest percentage of population), people behaves politely and the surroundings are quite good. After ifter (breaking fasting after sun set) and prayers, the shopping mall and market are crowded by shoppers, mostly for new dresses. Businessman are waited for the time for 11 months. After the holly Ramadan, Eid is the main festival of muslim society.

No more to day.

Shariful Alam       

No comments:

Post a Comment